Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Snatch: Awakening by Brandon Sanderson

      Guess what . . . It's Saturday!!! I LOVE Saturdays!!!! In view of that, I've decided to start a new feature on this blog called Saturday Snatch. Ever Saturday I will link to a book excerpt being offered online, either by the author or the publisher.
      To start us off in style, our first snatch will be (drum roll .....) Infinity Blade: Awakening by Brandon Sanderson! Yes, the Brandon Sanderson!

        As many of you know, he's written some of my favorite books, so when I saw he had a new one out I was sooooooooooo excited!
        Infinity Blade: Awakening is an ebook set to bridge the gap between the first and second Infinity Blade iPhone/iPad games. You can see the author's blog post about it HERE.
        And the best part is he has a big excerpt up of the entire prologue and first two chapters! But a warning, they end on such a cliffhanger you'll have to buy the book  :)
        Infinity Blade: Awakening, Prologue
        Infinity Blade:Awakening, Chapter 1
        Infinity Blade: Awakening, Chapter 2
Hope you enjoy! Be sure to leave a comment telling me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment