Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday Snatch: Divergent by Veronica Roth


           Divergent is a debut dystopian book from exciting author Veronica Roth.
              I really have to apologise for the late post. Goodness, where did the day go!! But here's the link to a good chunk of the book, thanks to Harper Teen!
             I actually haven't read this excerpt yet, I was planning on reading it tonight. :) Please, Please! Let me know if there is any content I should be aware of. Hope you enjoy! :) 
Tell me what you think in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Divergent -- I don't remember any content that bothered me (and I am pretty picky!). The worst is probably in the area of violence. I liked thinking about how different character traits were valued, but were promoted at the expense of the others. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete